Friday, March 19, 2010

Where the Wild Things Were

We finally got around to "trimming" our backyard.  In all honesty, our yard needed more than just a trim- it looked like it could double as a set for "Where the Wild Things Are" with a few Dr Seuss trees mixed in to make it more interesting.  Chopping things down was very theraputic and educational- I learned that we have 3 ficus trees and not 2 like I originally thought!
The orange tree is flourishing with all the sunlight it is getting now, hopefully we will be getting a nice crop of oranges this year!   I must admit, when we were chopping down trees I half expected a Lorax to jump out at us.  It is looking better and we are moved in with internet (yay!) so updates will finally be more frequent!
I will be posting pictures as soon as we can find the USB cable for the camera.  It has to be in one of our boxes...

No comments:

Post a Comment