Saturday, March 20, 2010

I finally found my camera, so I can post a few pics!  I'm hoping to be posting some before and after pictures next week.  Michael has been working like crazy to get our yard functional- and the dogs are loving it!


Baily and Charlie are really enjoying the yard, as you can see!  See how tall the weeds are behind Baily?  They were that tall ALL over the yard, front and back!  It looks so much better now :)  There were also a few trees and things that we took out, the yard looks SO much bigger!


Baily LOVES to sunbathe!



Bees are pollentating the orange tree!  I'm hoping for some fruit this summer!


I also (finally) ordered some curtains from overstock.com, we really need them!  I got a great deal and cash back from ebates.com, excited to put them up next weekend.


No comments:

Post a Comment